Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Water Project completed at Wayamba

The work on the water project is finally complete. Actually it was completed much faster than I anticipated, praise God through whom all blessing flow, and now through His blessing, the water flows. The spigot is only partially open because I did not want to waste water just show that it is coming from the tank. I had one of the teachers take my picture because Peggy says that I never appear because I am the camera man. But I think you see me often enough. The children are the youngest group at the school. They are the real winners in all of this. Thursday we will have a dedication ceremony for the water system and it will be a chance for us to give credit and thanks for the love of Jesus which is behind it all. Pray that the people will be drawn as the woman at the well was drawn to the giver of the water of life.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martin Jones said...

This is Fiona with Bob and Cynthia. I have been sharing the whole story of the water project with them. they are really excited!

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord!